Register for our ‘Demystifying Blockchain’ Webinar on the 18th June!
Date & Time
Tuesday 18th June 2019
10:30 – 11:30
We’ve all heard lots about blockchain technology in recent years, but what exactly is it and how can we possibly use it to improve our public services?
In this webinar, we are going back to basics and demystifying blockchain!
Over one hour we’ll:
- Explore blockchain basics and challenge misconceptions
- Help you to understand why blockchain is not just about cryptocurrencies and financial services
- Identify real user-needs and use-cases met by the technology
- Examine real public sector use-cases of blockchain, specifically the Land Registry project currently underway in the UK
- Identify how to apply blockchain to education, healthcare, digital identity and more public sector areas
- Discuss how blockchain can help to rebuild trust between citizens and their governments
Who should attend?
You’ll benefit from this if you are a digital decision-maker in government or just want to know more about blockchain!
The webinar is being hosted by R3 and Methods.
- Methods have partnered with R3 to deliver the UK Land Registry project. Methods is a public sector consultancy that puts users at the forefront of everything they do, and utilising cutting-edge technology to deliver these benefits.
- R3 is an enterprise software firm working with an ecosystem of 300+ participants across industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda, its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise, a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage. The Corda platform is being used by Her Majesty’s Land Registry (HMLR) and other government entities around the world
To register: Click here