Wednesday 20th April | 10:00 – 11:00 BST
Register now to secure your place
The National Cyber Security Strategy 2022 shifts the dial on UK cyber resilience, setting the ambition “for government to act as an exemplar of best practice in cyber security”.
In this webinar you will:
1. get a brief overview of the what, the why, and the how of threat modelling
2. see a demo of IriusRisk threat modelling solution
3. understand how to use simple, out of the box reporting features to see detailed threats and countermeasures
4. see how to Design, Develop Once, and Share with other PS organisations
5. hear a case example of threat modelling implementation and benefits to NCSC standards, in a UK Central Government department
6. learn how to create a threat modelling implementation action plan for your public sector organisation.