The Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) scheme encourages employers to support defence and inspire others to do the same. The scheme awards employer organisations that pledge, demonstrate or advocate support to defence and the armed forces community, and align their values with the Armed Forces Covenant.
We strive to support our reservists, veterans and service spouses and partners
We are an armed forces-friendly organisation. We encourage the employment of veterans, young and old, working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) in order to establish an employment pathway for Service Leavers.
Here are some of the ways we are delivering on our commitments:
- Encouraging the recruitment of veterans and recognising their military skills and qualifications
- Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners; with both flexible working and remote working under Methods policies
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Supporting our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces
- Holding briefing days specifically for those that leave the Armed Forces; raising awareness of opportunities for employment in the business.
Get in touch