Digital Outcomes 6
Framework ID: RM1043.8
28 June 2022 - 27 June 2025
Now in its sixth iteration, the DOS framework continues to transform the way the public sector commissions digital services. It is open to all public sector organisations that require support for the design and build of bespoke digital products and services using an agile approach.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 1. Digital outcomes
Digital outcomes suppliers can support with researching, testing, designing, building, releasing, iterating, supporting or retiring a digital service
Lot 3. User research participants
Providing participants for research such as interviews and testing
- Offers bespoke services through suppliers with the right capabilities to meet your needs
- No restriction on the value of an individual call-off contract (the agreement has an overall Find a Tender Service (FTS) value of £813 million)
- Our further competition process allows you to get the best supplier to meet your users needs
- The agreement terms and conditions follow the Public Sector Contract format, and you have scope to make changes to your call-off contract (depending on the complexity of your needs)
- You own the intellectual property rights and source code for the bespoke development, so you can share and re-use these with other public sector buyers
- Our suppliers are mostly small and medium sized businesses that use an agile approach when designing your digital products or services
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by further competition. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org