Framework ID: RM6173
16 March 2020 - 15 March 2022
This Dynamic Purchasing System offers automation and licenses for use by the public sector to streamline processes and systems.
The agreement offers the following services:
- strategy and business transformation
- problem solving with tech solutions
- resources and training
- software licences.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 1. Design
Supporting clients in Strategy & Business Transformation such as Business Strategy and Change Management, Business Case Development, Benefits Realisation, Cloud Migration Strategy, and Automation Road Mapping.
Lot 2. Build
Helping clients to solve problems with technology solution including Business Process Optimisation, Business Process Improvement, Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning.
Lot 3. Live
This will focus is on the people part of automation by bringing people on the automation journey, improving their skills for future priorities and ways of working, and building in-house capability to manage and eventually build automation solutions.
Lot 4. License
Providing a direct route to buy software licences including Integrator Platforms, Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Cloud Based Managed Services, and Automation Operation and Managed Services.
- A dynamic filtering system – giving buyers flexibility based on their requirements and can easily identify potential eligible suppliers
- Supports innovation – suppliers can add new services (within scope) during the lifetime of the DPS, meaning buyers can keep up with fast-moving market developments
- Open to all public sector buyers – including central government departments and the wider public sector
- Access to Cabinet Office automation task force – receive advice from specialists in the implementation of automation technologies.
All of Method’s services are underpinned by ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected via mini competition. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
To find out more information about Innovation and Emerging Technology services offered by Methods, please see here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org