Framework ID: RM3745
4 September 2017 - 3 September 2021
This framework provides management consultancy advice for central government, arms-length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and the wider public sector. It will help you be more efficient in buying consultancy by pooling requirements.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 8. ICT and Digital requirements
- Conceptualisation / inception and viability studies
- Continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Current systems appraisal and opportunity definition
- Digital services strategy
- Information and document structure, management and strategy
- Security and risk management planning
- System roadmap development
- Forecasting, planning and strategy
- Programme and project management
- Business case development
- HR and organisational strategy
- Operational modelling
- Commissioning services
- Procurement and supply
- Risk and opportunity management
- Capability development
- Transformation, change and assurance
- Policy advice and review
- Economics, analysis and research.
- Maximum rates capped for 4 years
- Alternative pricing models available.
All of Method’s services are underpinned by ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by direct award or further competition. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org