Framework ID: RM1557.11
2 July 2019 - 18 December 2020
The G-Cloud framework provides access to suppliers of Cloud Hosting – Cloud Software – Cloud Support.
G – Cloud 11 is for use by UK public sector bodies which allows them to choose and purchase cloud computing services covering infrastructure, platform, software and specialist cloud services.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 1. Cloud Hosting (IaaS) and (PaaS)
Cloud hosting services are cloud platform or infrastructure services that can help buyers:
- deploy, manage and run software
- provision and use processing, storage or networking resources.
Lot 2. Cloud Software (SaaS)
Cloud Software applications are typically accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud.
Lot 3. Cloud Support
Cloud support suppliers provide services to help buyers set up and maintain their cloud services.
Across these 3 lots, Methods can provide 302 types of services.
- Scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- Quick and easy route to market
- Reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- Access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement.
All of Method’s services are underpinned by ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
How can you buy our services?
Suppliers can be selected by direct award or by requesting clarification. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact email@example.com