Digital Technology Services
Framework ID: SP-17-026
18 March 2019 - 10 February 2023
Through this framework we support Scottish public sector with access to a range of digital technology skills, including cyber expertise, as well as supporting the delivery of agile projects.
You can procure Methods services through the following Lots:
Lot 1. Digital Technology Services
- Managed ICT services
- ICT support
- Digital transformation
- Content and service design
- User research.
Lot 2. Digital Technology Resources
- Digital specialists
- Project & programme Managers
- Agile coach
- User researcher
- Business analyst
- Solutions architect
- Data architect.
Lot 3. Cyber Security Services
- Cyber security specialists
- Security architecture services
- Risk assessment & management services
- Audit review & compliance
- Incident management & response.
- Access to a wide range of digital technology suppliers
- Completely electronic process.
All of Method’s services are underpinned by ISO and Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
How can you buy our services?
Contracts are awarded via call-offs, issued by Scottish public sector organisations through the DPS, inviting suppliers to tender for in scope services. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance here.
If you would like more information on how to procure through any of Method’s frameworks, please contact email@example.com